Sunday 21 June 2009

The Antagonist in The Observer

My letter was published in The Observer today: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/21/letters-motherhood-children-relationships

The original letter was much longer, but I thought it was edited well. My letter continued on after this to discuss feminism and public opinion (as I mentioned in the previous post). Still, I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.

The Punk brought me a copy this afternoon. We were reading the paper today and I found it (page 30 of the front section) and passed it to him. He read mine without realizing it was mine, said "Oh, this one's clever," then he saw my name and cracked up. I said "Thank you."

It was great to see The Antagonist mentioned the paper. The website's been having steady traffic and that's a relief. I haven't been able to work on it as much as I'd like to with the move and the first issue of the new series, but I hope to post more of this month's extra content this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment