Saturday 2 October 2010

Submit to issue 7!



Issue 6 has been out for a week now and I've been getting some good feedback -- more than usual, anyway, and it's the kind I like. One nice man said when he read it he felt like he was on another planet (???), and I've got three new (excellent) writers. Yay!

It's already time to get started on Issue 7. I know because I dreamt in InDesign last night. You didn't know you could do that, did you? It was fairly technical, and I was laying out the music section. Some people have dreams about flying. I dream about fonts.

Anyway, a lot of the content for Issue 7 is already in and ready to go. To all of y'all out there who sent in your stuff -- thank you! We've got some great interviews with EnglanE, Craig Jeffrey, and The Exposed, a new short story by gonzo fictionalist Robin Ganderton, and far too many amazing pictures of Kylie to choose from. That's a pretty good start!

I still need any features, rants, reviews, fiction, poetry, pictures, obscenities, and anything else you want to send in. I need everything before the end of the month because I want to get this issue out EARLY! So if you've got something you'd like to see in it, send it over! As always, it's primaryantagonist@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment